Our services are free of charge. As a non-profit organization we do accept voluntary donations.
Please note: Because of our insurance regulations, our members are not allowed to visit private residences.
What you can expect from TDV and our volunteers
- Rigorously-screened dogs and handlers (Please note: we do not do background checks)
- Administrative support to address questions, comments, or concerns
- Insurance to supplement homeowners’ insurance (if you require a copy of the policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
What TDV volunteers expect from you
- One contact person
- An orientation appropriate for the facility and or/event
- A clear understanding of the rules/requirements for volunteers
- A safe environment for the dogs (e.g., if non-therapy dogs are permitted in the facility, they should be on leashes and have rabies certificates on file with the facility)
How to identify registered TDV members
- The handler will wear a badge with a current year sticker
- The dog will wear a TDV bandana
If you have additional questions, comments, or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Please know that there is no charge for our services of touching hearts, bringing joy, offering comfort, and enriching lives with our certified therapy dog teams.